Sunday 16 June 2013

I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption: Pimp Your Glasswear

A fantastic DIY idea from Ale which uses things that you have in your home. I've seen this done with glass paints before but I think using nail polish is a much easier and cheaper way to do this, plus you can use polishes with different effects to change the look (glitter is always a winner).

These would make a great gift especially as a house warming present or for someone who particularly likes home wears. You could do a jug as well to match the set. I estimate that this would cost under £5 if you bought everything from scratch.

Glasses

Have you tried this craft? You can instagram me your photos at Hazulmae or tweet them at @hazey_mae and let Ale know on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!