Saturday 21 September 2013

ELF Store in Cardiff?!


Eyes Lips Face launched online in the UK in 2007 and this year sees their first ever physical store which will be situated in Cardiff's Royal Arcade. Although their products can be a bit hit and miss the majority of what they have to offer is not only affordable but also good quality. With the store open there will be more chance to sample the products before you buy which is amazing news for everyone. I love ELF cosmetics and have been loving the brand since mid 2008. My personal favourite products are their Blush in Merry Berry and the Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in black. If you are in Cardiff then you should definitely visit the shop and if you aren't you can find everything online at eyeslipsface.co.uk.



Why oh why do I not live anywhere near Wales?

5 comments:

  1. Great, I will make sure I pay it a visit next time I go to Wales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any ELF products because they don't ship to my country! I've seen lots about them but I can't try them, it's frustraiting!
    Hope the store opens up soon!!

    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gutting and I think they are missing out by not shipping all over
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Buying an expensive train ticket would negate the cheap price of the products :(
    I just hope that they open further stores or do like what they've done in America and just have stands in larger shops!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be the last person on earth to try e.l.f lol!! Ive nominated you for a Liebster Award, read my post here!! xo

    http://missmadaboutnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!