Friday 6 January 2012

How much is your face worth?

Just seen this post by meowcake and think it is a marvellous idea! I bet most people have never considered this while they are putting their slap on on a morning. So here it goes, lets see how much my face is worth:

Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara Black - £4.99
Collection 2000 Waterproof Fast Stroke Eyeliner Black - £2.99
Revlon Matte Eye Shadow 009 Rich Sable - £5.29
E.L.F Blush Mellow Mauve - £3.50
E.L.F Eyeliner Pen Black - £1.50
E.L.F Mineral Infused Mascara Black - £3.50
Blush Brush - £2
Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation 04 Light Porcelain - £8.19

Avon Ideal Shade Mousse Foundation Stick SPF 10 - £5
Benefit It Stick (How long have I had this, they discontinued this at the end of 2010...) - £17

Grand total of  £54.26

Not bad, although the actual amount I spent was far less than this:
1. The Benefit concealer came free in Glamour magazine (July 2010... I think I need to get a new concealer)
2. Revlon eyeshadow was a gift from my cousin
3. Collection 2000 eyeliner was part of a 3 for 2
4. ...as was the Dream Creamy foundation

So my estimated spend is around £30
Not bad, not bad at all, lets hope I don't get any jokes about my cheap face ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!