Monday, 22 June 2015

So I Missed My Court Date...

The end of the tenancy for my flat is coming up on the 30th June, in preparation of this I went over to clean the flat and give my keys to my housemate. I also went to collect the post. Fairly straightforward, you'd assume.

It turns out that both me and my ex-housemate have had a court summons and we've missed the court date... She's been living in the flat and didn't think to collect the post from the post box and now we're both facing court charges and potential arrest for missing the court date, all for the sake of not paying council tax.

Oh God, why didn't I pay the council tax?!               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!